Sunday 26 April 2015

Blog under construction

The Granta, Cambridge. Photograph for reference for one of
my current novel projects (let's call it N2)
I've been having a think about what to do with this blog. Its present state of abandonment is temporary, but I'm keen to create a space where I can write about my historical research (both academic, and the research that's related to my novels-in-progress) while continuing to review both fiction and non-fiction books. I'm wondering if the best option is to host a pair of blogs on the personal website I've been meaning to create for a while, so those who don't care about historical research can still read book reviews, and vice versa. I'm also keen to stop using Blogger. When interview season is over, I will post my plans here, so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment